- 1 dstspn. Olive Oil
- 4 Cloves Garlic, minced
- 1 tbsp.. White Wine
- 85ml Gourmet Classic Balsamic Glaze
- 2 dstspn. Dijon mustard
- Salt and Freshly Ground Black Pepper to taste
- 1 tbsp. Chopped Fresh Oregano
- 6 (140g) Salmon Fillets
- Preheat oven to 200 C / Gas mark 6. Line a baking tray with baking parchment.
- Heat olive oil in a small saucepan over medium heat; add garlic and cook until soft, about 3 minutes. Mix in white wine, Gourmet Classic Balsamic Glaze, mustard, salt and pepper. Take off the heat and add oregano.
- Arrange salmon fillets on prepared baking tray. Brush fillets with balsamic glaze.
- Bake in preheated oven for 10 to 14 minutes, or until flesh flakes easily with a fork. Brush fillets with remaining glaze. Use a fish slice to transfer fillets to serving platter, leaving the skin behind on the tray.
Tip: Try serving these salmon fillets over a baby leaf salad and use the balsamic glaze for the dressing. Add chopped spring onions and julienned red pepper to round out the salad.